2015/03/06

Writing Challenge

I listen to a webcast given by Jeff Goins, invited by The Scrivener Coach on march 5th.

It was about the keys you need to become a full-time writer. It's not one of my goals, but I would like to write a book.

The webcast will be available here for a couples of days, if you want to see it.

One of the key, it to practice. So he has a challenge on his website:
My 500 Words: A Writing Challenge

This is a great way to practice, 500 words a day for 31 days is quite intense. But I do think this is what you need to do if you want to become a full-time writer.
And some useful information about working hard, and how to build a good network.

Jeff Goins's new book will be out on March 24th: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do. He has written this book using Scrivener.

This book looks good. I talks about discovering your true calling, thinking about your future and finding what you could do to help the community, the world to be better.
So I added this title to my "To Read List".





Happy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment