2015/03/03

The importance of sleep


I always thought that sleep was very important, even thought I could stay up a couple days in a row.
My friends say that I have 3 batteries.

But listening to this episode of Lewis Howes's podcast did help me link some stuff I already noticed in my sleep patterns.

The Power of Sleep for Entrepreneurs and Elite Athletes

Ameer Rosic is a bit intense and extreme, but he does have arguments. I would like to see and the studies he's talking about, so I will do some research. Especially about the effect of sugar on our body and other side subject he's talking. Most of the things he's talking about sleep, I can relate and believe that it's true. For the rest I will have to do more research. So I will do a post about the other side subjects.

Based on the National Sleep Foundation an adult should sleep between 7 to 9 hours a day.
They have nice tips to help you go to sleep but the site has a lot of other very useful informations about sleep.

Happy learning and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment