2015/03/02

Scrivener

I bought this software in a MacHeist 4 bundle. It looks like a good tool for writing and noting ideas about stuff you want to write.

For a novel, you a place to describe the characters, so you can put more detailed ideas about the future of this character.

For research documents, you a research folder where you can put information about research before writing something in the text itself.

But yesterday, I found the scrivener coach. A website I found listening to SmartPassiveIncome podcast session 142.
And I went to get the free training available as described in the podcast.

The video is looking good, and the tips are useful. If you're doing some back and forth with an editor. Which I don't, at least not yet.

The videos are short and straight to the point. Maybe a little bit too much detailed. Maybe being an IT guy helps me understand some stuff faster. But it's very well detailed.
Since I started to blog, it might help me get blog post more complete. So I might have found the ressource I need to make the best use of this software.

Here is an article interesting on the ScrivenerCoach blog.
5 Reasons You’ll Fall In Love With Scrivener This Year

Happy learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment