2015/03/08

OSX Yosemite: Automatically restarts after showing screen saver a certain amount of time

It has been 3 days that my computer MacBook Air has been restarting without any warning while on the screen saver. Backup, anti-virus scan, copy, movie on the Apple TV stopping because the computer was "restarting". (Actually, it was login out
I finally figured it out after a couple research with my friend Google.

I had the same problem has described int this question:
OSX Mountain Lion: Automatically restarts after showing screen saver a certain amount of time

And it was the same solution:
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH4014

The only difference is that I know when I changed the setting. Lately I had problems with Steam, Borderland 2 and the Accessibility settings. The solution was to disable everything and add Steam back. So the Log out after X minutes of inactivity setting must have reset it self.

Today, I learned a bit more about OS X,
Happy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment