2015/03/02

Movie Review: American Sniper

I just saw the movie American Sniper. It was great, intense and very touching.

I'm not a big war movie fan. But after listening the episode 130 of Rich Roll's podcast, I told myself it could be a good movie. I do not live in the USA, I don't know a lot of people in the army, so I don't have a lot of interest in this kind of movie.

‘AMERICAN SNIPER’ SCREENWRITER JASON HALL: FINDING PURPOSE IN TRAGEDY

But after listening to the podcast with the script writer Jason Hall, it go me curious about all the human side of the war. As Jason says: Some people enlist in the army to kill people, others to save people. Chris Kyle was the second type, and this is what makes that movie great.

The movie is based on a book that Chris Kyle wrote with two (2) authors. (Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice)
The first version: American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History and the movie version American Sniper Movie Tie-In Edition.


Happy viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment