2015/03/01

Smart Passive Income

Today, I started listening to a new podcast: Smart Passive Income Podcast.

I first heard about it on The School of Greatness episode 20.

This is a great way to make money, but you have to work to create content first.

Pat Flynn: How to Let Go, Create Passive Income and Achieve Your Greatness

Pat want to make it clear and transparent, he even puts is previous month earnings on his website.
I think all politicians should do that, so we could know who is paying them.

The interview with Lewis Howes is very inspiring. So I was curious about Pat Flynn's podcast. The first session of podcast is inspiring and get me eager to listen to more, so subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. Has I did.

So I might write an other post about the SmartPassiveIncome podcast later to let you know how I like it.

Happy learning



No comments:

Post a Comment